Manitex AL68 Track Mounted Aerial Lift
Introducing the new Manitex AL68 Track Mounted Aerial Lift. Featuring an all terrain track drivetrain that can go anywhere. Designed with many different industries in mind, including, tree care, advertising, utility companies and more.
- The AL68 has extremely compact dimensions with an ability to go through a 31″ opening.
- Available in Gas or Diesel options with 110V, 15A standard electric operation. Also a LiPo All-Electric Model with Zero Emissions is available.
- Pantograph Movement
-20° Degree Jib
- Standard Load Monitoring Computer w/ Stability Assist
- Extending Tracks for Stability in Rough Terrain
- Non-Marking Track Option for Indoor Applications
- The AL68 is available based out of our location just outside of Chicago, IL.
Financing and Cash Purchase Options Are Available.
68 feet working height, coupled with the 35 feet horizontal height controlled by a load monitoring computer that controls the outreach and the stability. If the machine senses an unstable condition and alarm will be sounded.
- AL68 GE: Gas(Honda 12HP) / Electric (110V – 12A)
- AL68 DE: Diesel (Hatz 10HP) / Electric (110V – 12A)
- AL68 E: 7.4 kW LiPo Battery with 4 kW Electric Motor
- Pantograph Movement with a wide range of work area. 68 feet working height,
- 55″ Long, 28″ Wide, Aluminium Basket.
- Safety belt: Fasteners inside the basket for safety harness tie off points.
- Automatic and manual control to level the basket.
- System Features: Hydraulic controls that can run several functions at simultaneously.
- Outriggers 4 Self-leveling outriggers with high penetration. Tracks will be 25″ off the ground.
- Basket Controls:
- Proportional hydraulic controls are located in the basket, protected by fixed guards.
- Hand pump for emergency lowering. Located in the column.