WHAT IS NOT COVERED
This warranty does not cover:
• Conditions which, in the reasonable judgment ofManitex International, arise from misuse, overloading, negligence, alteration, accident, or lack of performance of necessary maintenance services.
• Normal maintenance services or the replacement of service items (such as filters and brake linings) made in connection with normal maintenance services
• Diagnostics, removal, repair, installation, or any other labor changes; or
• Claims for loss of time, inconvenience, loss of use of the Machine or other consequential damages.
• Freight charges to and fro on warranty items are responsibility of customer/dealer.
• The performance of regular maintenance service as specified in the operator's handbook and preventive maintenance manual applicable to each Manitex International Machine in which a part or attachment is used
• The dealer's normal charge for labor incident to the performance of warranty repairs; and
• Delivering the part or attachment to Manitex International
RETAIL SALES WARRANTY PROCEDURE
• Buyer makes claim and if found to be within 6 month period of warranty, buyer is sent and invoiced for replacement part.
• Buyer than has 30 days to return defect part, upon which Manitex International will determine why defected and credit buyer accordingly
This warranty is expressly in lieu of any other warranties, express or implied, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, and any non-contractual liabilities including any product liabilities based upon negligence or strict liability. Manitex International does not authorize any other person to create for it any other liability in connection with any new Manitex International Part or Attachment. Manitex International shall not be liable for consequential damages resulting from breach of warranty.
CRANE & MACHINERY'S obligation is to replace free of charge any part of any product that its inspection shows to be defective, excluding all transportation charges and all other costs such as removal and installation expense.
On replacement parts provided for unit warranty, the warranty will mature concurrently with the unit. The new replacement parts warranty policy stated hereon is for parts used only on unit for which warranty has expired.